Hi, Lovelies! Good day to you ya.
Today was a bit of a chilly day in New York. Nonetheless, I still headed to my daily walk in the park.
Which was a lot better than going up and down the hallway of my apartment. The beautiful scenery and other people walking were definitely a nice touch to the whole Franchy experience. Additionally, I generally walk more when I go to the Park than when I'm home. I love being outside and enjoying the lovely weather. I'm like a bird that needs to be free for my very own wellness.
Ya, Lovelies your wellness is very important. Taking care of yourself should always be your top priority. Yes, I know you need to work and you have other responsibilities as well. Nonetheless without wellness none of these things truly madly deeply matters. With that in mind, I have created a list of different things you can do to help keep yourself as your number one priority.
Frenchy's Wellness Lists:
1. Meditate daily and keep yourself as the main focus.
2. Exercise daily and keep a fit body as well as a beautiful mind.
3. Sleep well and be well. Begin your perfectly imperfect day with care.
4. Eat well and love yourself enough to only fill your soul with good nutritious foods.
5. Lastly love yourself as none of this would truly madly deeply matter if you don't know your own worth.